Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 2: Park City, UT All we hoped it would be...

Because it is the off season, we have not been too concerned about reservations. So we only made reservations on Day 2 for Days 3-5. When speaking with the reservation agent on the day we were checking in he asked if I would like a jacuzzi tub for an extra $20. I thought sure it would be nice to take a bath with the bubbles. So we arrive to our hotel and I walk in and hidden in the corner next to the fireplace is a 6 person hot tub/spa. ...... Is there a standard nomenclature for spa/whirlpool/jacuzzi/hot tub or "cacuzzi" as the kids say? How am I supposed to know what is what? One time in Las Vegas, Matt and I rented a place with a "spa" and it was outdoors and had bubbles but only cold water. T. Money likened it to a big wine bath/cooler. I still can not figure out what that was. ..... Anyway, I know I digress but I think it is important that someone straighten this nomenclature issue out.

Anyway back to Park City, after settling into our 2 bedroom, 2 bath, hot tub/spa/whirlpool, kitchen, washer/dryer place we set out to explore the town. Well, all I can say is that it is as charming as any little mountain retreat could be. We got some groceries, had some dinner, took a "cacuzzi" and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment