Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day 12: Last Day

I really wanted to fly a kite in SF as it is one of those images I have of SF. Jen and kids have a flight from San Jose Airport that leaves at 5 pm and Bop at 6. A. Honey is staying a few extra days. So we have plenty of time to fly a kite. I get up and take the kids to Walgreens to buy the kites, get some coffee and we head back to the hotel. Bop and I did not properly clear the room in Park City and left Jen's car seat bag in that hotel. So Jen, A. Honey and the kids head out for breakfast and to find a bag to pack those bulky things (eg pillow, blankets, car seats) for the plane ride home. We are able to find a bag but took a little longer than expected. We have another yummy breakfast and then go back to the room to pack everything up. We drop my stuff off at my new hotel (unfortunately, our hotel was fully booked on Sat night and I could not stay there) and then there head for the Pacific Ocean thinking we might have 10 minutes or so to fly a kite. We get there and we only have time to dip our toes in the ocean. We all head back into the car and they drop me off near my hotel. I was very sad to see everyone go. It was a great trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment